The Full Season Reservation Package gives you the advantage of securing your 1-on-1 lesson appointment day & time all season long! This means that another client CANNOT reserve your appointment slot and it’s yours for the entire season. Signing up for this package means you give kidSwim permission to charge your credit card on file every 10 lessons per our package rates.
Full Season Reservation Package
with Valentine – $485 (PER TEN LESSONS)
Full Season Reservation Package
with all other instructors – $465 (PER TEN LESSONS)
Here’s how it works:
- This package is available for private 1-on-1 lessons only.
- Contact the office and let us know what your preferred lesson day and time would be and when you’d like to start. For example: “I’d like to book every Monday and Wednesday at 3:00 pm at the Cheviot Hills pool and I want to start on Monday, April 2nd.”
- The office will assist you in booking your appointments on the agreed start date. At that time, the office will charge your card on file (see pricing above). That amount pays for the first ten lessons you have scheduled.
- You will then be billed on a recurring basis. Once your final prepaid lesson has been completed, the office will charge your card on file again. This pays for the next ten lessons. This pattern will continue without interruption until the end of the swim season or whatever date you determine you wish to stop lessons.
- When lessons are early cancelled (either by the client or the instructor), we would then apply the payment of those PAID cancelled lessons to the next UNPAID scheduled lessons. So you would simply be charged the next round of lessons at a later date due to the previous cancellation.
- Our 12-hour cancellation policy still applies. Click here to review our policy page.
- If your availability changes in the middle of a season, we will do our best to accommodate your new desired schedule. However, please know appointments book up quickly and we cannot guarantee any appointment days/times.
- A receipt will be emailed to you every time we charge your card on file for the next set of lessons. If you wish to cancel your FSR Package and want a full refund for the current charge you must reply to that email before your next scheduled lesson. At that point, all future reservations will be canceled, the newest charge will be reversed and you will not be charged again. Please know if you wish to cancel after starting lessons in the current package, we will not issue you a refund but instead, credit your kidSwim account for the remaining lessons. Credits do not expire and you can use them for any future purchase with kidSwim.
- Please understand that your instructor may have to cancel an appointment due to illness, an emergency or a planned vacation. If this happens, you will not be charged for that lesson and it will roll over to the next unpaid appointment.
- Please know the FSR package does not roll over to the following year. For example, if you purchase and schedule an FSR in 2018 it does not continue into 2019.
- Remember, without a Full Season Reservation package your appointment time is not being held. Contacting us earlier in the season gives you a better chance of securing your preferred slot. Spaces do fill up quickly.